How We Get It Done
1. Account Placement – Our accounts originate from your non-performing A/R.
3. Commencement of Collection Strategy – Our services are tailored to your needs.
4. Collect – Debtors are presented with multiple opportunities and options to assist them in paying your bill.
Contact Debtor – Collection action focuses on telephone contact with the debtor.
Asset Verification – Asset evaluation may be conducted to determine viability for litigation. Recommendations are made based on findings.
Credit Reporting – With your authorization debts are reported to the three major credit bureaus: Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
Skip Tracing – Staff is trained to use a variety of public and proprietary databases to locate missing debtors.
5. Legal Forwarding & Liaison Services – Our legal department works closely with attorneys and will manage the litigation process on your behalf.
6. Conclusion of Collection Strategy – When tailor-made goals are satisfied, collection services end.
7. Reconciliation – Statements summarizing all payment activity are generated monthly.
8. Termination – Accounts not collected within the established collection strategy are returned to you as uncollectible.